Hello everyone,
Today i am going to tell about friendship!! FOR???For...Cuz today my two friends cried today cuz of friendship.....I dun wan to tell anybody about the names but i really wanted to tell about FRIENDSHIP!!As i had an experience before....about breaking up......Haix...I am so STUPID cuz 1 girl hates me and dun wan to be my friend as i wanted to be her friends with her, i need to break up with my BEST FRIEND as she hates her too...So i break up with my best friend.....But now....HAIX....I regretted.....breaking with my BEST FRIEND but now it is too late...i only can be her friend cuz she already had a best friend....So the moral of my story is FRIENDSHIP IS PRECIOUS!!Hmm....How should i say it???You cannot understand the feelings when u broke up with ur BEST FRIEND,but if u felt it then u will UNDERSTAND THE FEELINGS!!!So learnt to 'precious' ur friendship before it is too late!!
No comments:
Post a Comment